Get all the latest news and updates about Z-Man products on our blog and social media.
Thu, May 25th, 2017 12:00:00 am
Wed, May 17th, 2017 12:00:00 am
Wed, May 3rd, 2017 12:00:00 am
Wed, Apr 26th, 2017 12:00:00 am
Tue, Apr 25th, 2017 12:00:00 am
Thu, Apr 13th, 2017 12:00:00 am
Wed, Apr 12th, 2017 12:00:00 am
- Gavin Z-Red ate the Z-Man! What do you think happened to this redfish?
Z-Red ate the Z-Man
Z-Man Fishing Products shared Gavin Sellers's photo. Comments Joshua Tyler I guess it never took the scoliosis test in school so they didn't catch it in time...Jeremy Hinson Tuberculosis causes that in fish .... sounds crazy but that is the cause.John Weber Likes
- Swim Jig Fishing | The Chatter Now that bream are moving to their beds and vegetation is getting thicker, the Project Z Swim Jig is going to help you cover lots of water and find that next big bass! https://goo.gl/aAbzfN
is a killer right now since ... Likes
- Redfish Eye Jigheads - 360 View Designed around the knowledge that gamefish target the eyes of baitfish, these jigheads sport the largest eye of any jighead in their class. Built on heavy-duty 4/0 Mustad® UltraPoint® hooks, the 30 degree neck bend of the hook places the ... Comments Dan Twaites They nd a screw lokStuart Creighton I only fish with the trout eye jig head, best there is!!!Jed Briggs They work awesome 👊💪👏 Likes
- Timeline Photos Seth just sent us this photo of his son who caught his first bass ever and he caught it on the Ned Rig! He caught this one followed by a few more in a heavily fished city pond where the ... Comments Nick Yanakakis Great job!!!Nick Yanakakis Ya buddy 🎣Bruce Tomlin Way to go! Likes
- Brian Latimer Z-Man Pro Brian Latimer can't get enough of the Turbo CrawZ! What's your go-to trailer for a swim jig this time of year?
Every fish I weighed during the Mississippi River tour event came on one bait! A @zmanfishingproducts 3/8oz ... Comments Dan Twaites Very similar to what i was throwing in the 1st greatlakes bfl. Exact colors just different trailersDillon Clemons Jake Dalzell Zoom Z Craw. Likes
- Timeline Photos "I just got home from a 3 day trip to NC and used a total of one DieZel MinnowZ to catch a dozen reds, flounder and to fend off a hundred pinfish bites. It's still rigged and ready for next ... Comments William Spence You need to hook up with a tackle Co for a sponsorFishing Suppliers Cool ! post :D Likes
- Timeline Photos Tough to beat the vibration, sound and erratic action of the Original ChatterBait!
Z-Man Fishing Products with Jake Dalzell. Comments Max Brooks 100% correct even when they won't bite the "old standards", a Z-Man Chatterbait can get you back in the game ...Dan Twaites I cant get enough of the zman pro 1/2ozHung Yang Always have one tied on! Likes
- BLADED JIG VS SPINNERBAIT: When To Throw Each? ChatterBait vs. Spinnerbait? The guys from Mystery Tackle Box dive into the bladed debate. https://youtu.be/MBXLS6JusZQ
Check out the OG Chatterbait: http://bit.ly/2pxnQ6R Check out an awesome spinnerbait: http://bit.ly/2napo5H LakeForkGuy breaks down the difference between th... Likes
- Timeline Photos Richie caught a bunch of Brooks on the ChatterBait this weekend. How'd everyone else do? Comments Jake Dalzell Tyler Lucas Catching em off the flip n cast candy craw Saturday!Clyde Holscher CRAPPIE-time @ "DA-Bomb" in N.E. Kansas w/Guide Lines Guide Service. Sprayed Grass and Cali. Craw T.R.D.s Likes
- Fishing the Boar HogZ with Luke Clausen The ‘creature’ comforts and versatility found in the all-new Boar HogZ help deliver a knockout ‘punch’ to bass. https://youtu.be/qJCH1hK6JHM
New for ICAST 2016: The ‘creature’ comforts and versatility found in the all-new Boar HogZ help deliver a knockout ‘punch’ to ... Likes
- Judd Finesse TRD in the Molting Craw color did the trick on this 23" LMB!
23 inches of bruiser bucketmouth on the Molting Craw threaded onto a 1/20 th Shroomz
Z-Man Fishing Products shared Judd Horn's photo. Comments Heather Hayward-Stanley I love all of the craw colors. Expecially the "California Craw" for dark water like I have in my area. David Sommers Jr 5lber on the Zman trd tubez Canada craw color. Maryland.John Searle like that color.. Likes
- Timeline Photos Attention Midwest kayak fishermen! The River Bassin Tournament Trail stop #2 is nearly here - June 3, in Bristol, IN! With 15K in cash/prizes, free food, fellowship, a chance to meet Drew Gregory of Hooked on Wild Waters with Drew ... Comments Drew Gregory Can't wait to see everyone and give away some awesome prizes to a bunch of river bassers!Ron Chamblee Liked and shared Likes
- Sweetwater Fishing TV Here's an explosion waiting to happen!
For many of us the bass spawn might be starting to die down, but for many there are still plenty of fish on the beds, or coming to the beds.
Miles "Sonar" Burghoff shares ... Comments Joshua Yeaples Hasn't even started here yet really. Waters been to coldSouthern Manner Outdoors Woah. Likes
- Timeline Photos That time our 3 inch MinnowZ became a 12 inch version. Can't beat the durability of ElaZtech! Comments Bill Bittmann I just got home from a 3 day trip to NC and used a total of one diezel minnow to ...Alan Conroy I love elaztech but I have had a few chatterbait elites that broke in the strangest ways on me. I ...Jackie Gage Only soft baits I will ever buy again. I caught over 30 bass with a wacky rigged big TRD. I ... Likes
- Proper Planning is One of the Keys to the Catch | The Chatter Do you prep before a trip or just hit the water running (no wrong answers)? Here's Z-Man pro Bobby Brewer's thought process before a day on the water. https://goo.gl/tPrL3M
I've never been that lucky a person so I have to ... Comments Jake Dalzell If I'm bank fishing, I just go. If I'm going out on a boat, I'll pre-rig.Jackie Gage I prep, if I'm going to ponds close to home I use ziplock bass to put a few baits in ...Mark Cowart Great information! Likes
- Ned Kehde discusses benefits of Midwest Finesse style of fishing Of the 6 retrieves that Ned Kehde uses when fishing the Ned Rig, what's your go-to? https://goo.gl/YSkGao Likes
- EZ ShrimpZ Rigged - 360 View An ultra-realistic, pre-rigged shrimp imitator that's ready to fish straight out of the package, the new EZ ShrimpZ is equally at home whether fished beneath a popping cork or free lined. Its durable, buoyant ElaZtech® construction outlasts other shrimp imitations ... Comments Brandon Price Richard Bennett These should be awesome! Savage gears shrimp was great but won't last as long as theseSeth Elliott Need to try these. I love the paddlerz Likes
- 3 Crawfish Imitators To Catch Big Bass This Spring Looking to imitate a crawfish? Our friends at Mystery Tackle Box share their 3 favorite lures to do just that! https://youtu.be/uEmdQ5aUGgQ
Get Your Mystery Tackle Box Here: http://bit.ly/2oZ2jWi Use code MTBNEW for $10 off your first box! Crawfish are some ... Comments Southern Manner Outdoors Unbelievable :) Likes
Check out our video library with episodes of Project Z, our Pro TipZ, and more.
Connect with them, learn their secrets and find out what they use.
Z-Man news, updates and offers delivered straight to your inbox.