Designed to pair perfectly with the Micro Shad HeadZ, the Baby BallerZ' natural minnow profile is ideally suited for targeting not just crappie, but also bluegill, trout, bass, perch, and more. Sporting a ball-shaped tail that shimmies erratically on the fall, a ribbed body that traps air bubbles, and crazy soft 10X Tough ElaZtech® construction, the Baby BallerZ delivers a subtle swimming action on slow retrieves and undulates enticingly when jigged vertically, enhancing its versatility for a wide range of micro finesse presentations.
The variant combination you have selected for this product is not offered at this time.
About this product
Sized and shaped to match baby shad and other natural crappie forage, the Baby BallerZ™ is powered by a hydrodynamic, pyramidal tail section that responds to the slightest rod movement. Ball tail shimmies and undulates on the fall, or creates a subtle swimming action on straight, slow retrieves. For extra water displacement and air bubble emissions, the Baby BallerZ’ ribbed body also enhances its malleability and natural texture. 10X Tough ElaZtech® construction offers incredible softness, buoyancy and unparalleled durability in a panfish bait. Designed to pair perfectly with Micro Shad HeadZ jigheads.
- Natural minnow profile designed with crappie in mind, but also perfect for panfish, trout, bass, perch, and more
- Ball tail shimmies on the fall, creates a subtle swimming action on slow retrieves, and undulates enticingly when jigged vertically
- Hydrodynamic, pyramidal tail cross section cuts through water easily, resulting in crisp, responsive tail action on even slight rod movements
- Ribbed belly increases water displacement and traps air bubbles for added attraction
- Designed to pair perfectly with new Micro Shad HeadZ™ jigheads
- Offered in ten most popular colors for crappie and multispecies applications