We teamed up with Brian ‘B.Lat’ Latimer to create the ultimate 6.5” finesse worm, and with its perfectly dialed-in body thickness, bulbous tail, and buoyant 10X Tough ElaZtech® construction, our co-creation delivers the ultimate in versatility, fish-catching prowess, and longevity!
The variant combination you have selected for this product is not offered at this time.
About this product
Sleek, simple and unceasingly active, the SMH™ WormZ™ mirrors what designer Brian 'B.Lat' Latimer calls that classic Coke-bottle shape. Sculpted for subtle yet unstoppable underwater movement, the SMH™ WormZ™ starts with a substantial but slender head and torso, ideally shaped for easy hook penetration. Gradually, it slims down to a wispy-thin midsection that helps activate the worm's bulbous, football shaped tail, kicking and undulating continuously as the angler shakes the line. And when you stop shaking, the tail levitates, hovers and exposes itself to the slightest underwater currents thanks to its incredibly buoyant and soft ElaZtech® construction. The SMH™ WormZ™ is designed to pair perfectly with the SMH™ Jighead—another B.Lat creation—to create the perfect combo for shaky-style finesse fishing.
- Designed by Z-Man pro Brian Latimer to pair with SMH™ Jigheads for shakey head style worm fishing
- Thin mid-section and bulbous tail produces lively action with even the slightest rod movement
- Naturally buoyant, 10X Tough ElaZtech® material floats up off the bottom at rest and resists ripping and tearing
- Ideal body thickness for easy hooksets
- Salt impregnated for added casting weight, taste, and texture
- Nose mates seamlessly with SMH Jigheads
- Available in 12 colors selected by B. Lat himself, including the new Gamechanger and Purple Rain patterns