Accurately mimicking the body shape and detail of a real goby, the Gobius swimbait is poured from impossibly soft yet durable ElaZtech® superplastic material, producing maximum underwater movement and longevity. Key specs include a split dorsal fin brush guard, bottom hugging jig harness that enables the Gobius’ swimming, creeping action while always deflecting cover, and a deep, compressible hook pocket that skyrockets your hookset ratio.
The variant combination you have selected for this product is not offered at this time.
About this product
Matching the soft, malleable body of a live round goby, the 3-inch Z-Man Gobius is composed of super soft, impossibly durable ElaZtech®—yielding maximum movement and lifelike texture. Pre-rigged with a split dorsal fin brush guard and internal “bottom-hugging” jig harness, Gobius is enabled to swim, creep and deflect off cover with superior snag resistance while also allowing for effortless hooksets. The goby bait’s natural anatomy features highly refined torso, gill plate, fin and tail detailing; its rounded paddletail delivers subtle yet lifelike swimming movements. Combination of balanced weighting and buoyant superplastic material enables horizontal posture at rest. Hand painted body detail and eyes add to the Gobius’ true-to-life façade.
- Super lifelike pre-rigged goby imitation designed with highly refined body, gill plate, fin, and tail detail
- Custom 1/0 medium wire needlepoint black nickel sickle hook
- Rounded paddle tail delivers subtle yet lifelike swimming action
- Molded from 10X Tough ElaZtech® material to outlast other competitive products by a wide margin
- Built with a split dorsal fin brush guard and structure jig lead harness to deflect off cover and allow for excellent snag resistance
- Combination of balanced weighting and buoyant superplastic material
- Hand-painted body detail and eyes for an extremely natural appearance
- Available in 3/8-, 1/2-, and 3/4-ounce weights in eight vibrant colors