Warranty - Drew's Ultimate Ned Rig Rod
Z-Man Rod Warranty & Replacement Program
Z-Man Fishing Products offers a 2-year limited warranty on its Drew’s Ultimate Ned Rig Rods covering damage resulting from defects in materials and craftsmanship occurring during normal fishing conditions. Rods covered under this limited warranty are eligible for Z-Man’s replacement program, subject to the conditions listed below. Please note this limited warranty does not cover breakage due to misuse (e.g., high sticking, boat flipping) or accidental damage.
For all warranty claims, the following requirements must be met:
- The individual making the warranty claim must be the original owner.
- Proof of purchase is required.
- Broken rod guides are not covered (guides can typically be replaced for less than the cost of return shipping).
- The broken rod must be returned to Z-Man for inspection (lost rods are not covered under replacement program).
- The customer is required to pay a $70 replacement fee plus shipping costs for returning the portion of the broken rod ($50 rod replacement fee + $20 flat rate shipping fee).
*Customers outside of the US will need to contact us at email@example.com for an adjusted shipping quote.
To initiate a claim, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of rod defect or damage; photos of the damaged/broken rod; and contact information including name, full shipping address and phone number. The damaged rod must then be shipped to the following address:
Z-Man Fishing ProductsAttn: Rod Warranty Dept4100 Carolina Commerce ParkwayLadson, SC 29456
Upon receipt of the broken rod, return shipping information and payment for replacement fee, we will ship a replacement rod to you within 10 business days.
For any additional information or questions, please contact us at email@example.com.